[opensource] The floor is yours, Tuesday Jan 16

Peter Dietz dietz.72 at osu.edu
Thu Jan 11 18:14:11 EST 2007

Throwing this out there for everyone's consumption. We have no speaker
assigned for this upcoming Tuesday, so declare your interest in
demonstrating a topic, and we'll mark you down, for either this Tuesday, or
sometime in the near future.

I'm interested in demoing an install of Linux on the ps3, but that one won't
be ready for a while, I'm too scared to break it.

Perhaps we could also pick apart the CES for gadgets coming out that just
beg to be broken, I mean used to satisfaction.
http://ces.engadget.com/

--

Peter Dietz
Student / Technologist