[opensource] The floor is yours, Tuesday Jan 16

BRIAN SWANEY swaney.29 at osu.edu
Thu Jan 11 20:00:32 EST 2007

I'd find that excessively amusing. It's a shame it would take so long, but imagine the possibilities. Now if only you could create an ISO that installs Linux on any PS3 (tricking the console into thinking it's playing a game), then one day any console. Is that possible? Such fun times I would have, like it was intended, but not how it was intended <<enter daydream>>...

-Brian Swaney

------=_Part_38344_16049863.1168557251026

Throwing this out there for everyone's consumption. We have no speaker
assigned for this upcoming Tuesday, so declare your interest in
demonstrating a topic, and we'll mark you down, for either this Tuesday, or
sometime in the near future.

I'm interested in demoing an install of Linux on the ps3, but that one won't
be ready for a while, I'm too scared to break it.

Perhaps we could also pick apart the CES for gadgets coming out that just
beg to be broken, I mean used to satisfaction.
http://ces.engadget.com/

--

Peter Dietz
Student / Technologist

www.eclectech.us

------=_Part_38344_16049863.1168557251026

Throwing this out there for everyone&#39;s consumption. We have no speaker assigned for this upcoming Tuesday, so declare your interest in demonstrating a topic, and we&#39;ll mark you down, for either this Tuesday, or sometime in the near future.

------=_Part_38344_16049863.1168557251026--