[opensource] Meeting Announcement: 1/21/07 - Free Pizza Chat-Fest

Alexander J. Lingo lingo.13 at osu.edu
Sun Jan 21 23:23:34 EST 2007

OPENSOURCE CLUB MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT:
======================================

Date:1/21/2006
Time: 7:00PM
Room: 480 Dreese Labs

Topic:Consuming Free Pizza

Hello all!

This week we are going to have a more informal, laid-back meeting. Instead
of us all sitting around watching a presentation, we are going to all sit
around and eat free pizza.

I know, how will any future meeting ever compare? Can Open Source Club
survive reaching this pinnacle, this apex?

We will find a way to survive, I know we will.

Anyway, the plan is to consume and chat with old and new friends about open
source and related topics.

To get the ball rolling on Tuesday, the Super Special Topic Of Discussion
will be: "What is your favorite icon-set?"

Please remember to respect everyone's viewpoints, even if they happen to
like one of the twelve-thousand OS X themed icon-sets. Shame and public
outcry are punishment enough for them.

Oh, and by the way,
Sparkling<http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=9245>icons
FTW!

--alex

Club meetings are always open to the general public including nonmembers and
nonstudents.  Meetings are casual and usually last about one and a half
hours.  You are welcome to attend as your schedule permits - please be
courteous when coming late or leaving early.

For more information, please visit: http://opensource.cse.ohio-state.edu