[opensource] PDF Editing

BRIAN SWANEY swaney.29 at osu.edu
Thu Jan 25 03:05:21 EST 2007

Does anyone know how to unpack/compile/install something from a source code? I found an open source PDF editor at

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=177354

My professor only posts her class notes in PDF and my reader isn't fully compatible with my printer driver. Although I can't yet print in Linux, it would greatly help if I could instead edit her half-completed notes as she covers them in lectures and use those instead (as opposed to booting Windows and printing 30+ pages, all the while fighting with my roomate for making noise in the morning while he tries to sleep, or running up a bill for printing stuff on a semi-daily basis).

-Brian Swaney