[opensource] PDF Editing

BRIAN SWANEY swaney.29 at osu.edu
Fri Jan 26 17:56:37 EST 2007

Thanks for the advice, but...

I'm not rich, in fact, I'm very poor. I'm looking for an affordable way of editing her PDFs, not where I pay some guy a bunch of money for some software that I'll just have to buy again the next time I reformat.

By the way, I got a copy of OneNote from the NtSig thing at the involvement fair and haven't figured out how to use it (still). I hear about all these pieces of hardware it works with, but have none of those. I am trying to stick with open source methods of doing this stuff, if possible.

I spoke with her after class today about the LaTex source and she said that she doesn't feel comfortable giving out her source code to one student because that would be unfair to the rest and if she posted it, none of the Windows users (the majority of the class) would even be able to read it. Therefore, my options are limited to either printing stuff out in massive quantities for each class or finding some way of editing her notes from a PDF format. They are still limited in the pricey software too, as my hard drive is subject to massive deletion.

-Brian Swaney