[opensource] Meeting Announcement: 1/30/07 - Crash Course in LaTeX

Jim Dinan dinan at cse.ohio-state.edu
Sat Jan 27 16:43:29 EST 2007

Apologies to those who were hoping for a presentation on FireFox
plugins.  Those things are pretty complicated and I just haven't had the
time to put together a proper presentation.  If anybody is interested in
taking up the topic, please feel free!  :)

Also, anybody interested in giving a presentation, we still have several
open slots: http://opensource.cse.ohio-state.edu/meetings/Winter2007

 -jim.