[opensource] uninstall ubuntu

Adam Porr porr.4 at osu.edu
Sun Jan 28 16:50:35 EST 2007

> The best way to fix this is to look at the messages one bootup, and find the
> "Press [some key] for boot menu". This is usually, but not always [F8]. If
> you have a splacsh screen, you'll need to turn it of (usually [tab], but
> again, not always, the actual key should be listed somewhere on the screen).

Other BIOS access keys that I have seen include F1, F2, TAB, ESC, and
DELETE. While you're in the BIOS menu, you might consider disabling
the splash screen if there is one. The setting for this is sometimes
called "Fast Boot" or "Quiet Boot".

Adam

--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys F7F72CBA
2E02 EEAC EF67 E8B3 1FA5  6DF4 A0FB C0CF F7F7 2CBA