[opensource] uninstall ubuntu

YUNLONG ZHANG zhang.556 at osu.edu
Sun Jan 28 17:42:42 EST 2007

Thank you very much guys,

I still can not get through this for all this afternoon. No matter what I change in BIOS settings, It still turns out
Boot from CD:
Boot from CD:
Then go into ubuntu again.

Initianally it is a dual booting system (windows/ubuntu). I just want to fix some problems in WinXP. When I want to boot from CD, it automatically get into the menu which let me to choose OS. I have nothing to do. So I reinstalled Ubuntu and run over Window. So now Ubuntu is the only OS and it still have the same problem.

Thank you very much for your suggestions!

Yunlong