[opensource] FreeDisk to Promote Open Source Group

BRIAN SWANEY swaney.29 at osu.edu
Thu Jul 5 18:10:19 EDT 2007

I have completed the ISO for a collection of Windows open source software. It is in the /home/swaneybr directory, for those who have SSH access to the Open Source lab. When inserted, it will start up the default web browser and list out the categories of programs it has to offer in HTML. I believe this is the final copy I'll need to make, as I searched pretty hard for bad links and whatnot, but if you anything amiss, let me know. I plan on passing out copies of this CD at the involvement fair. If anyone has blank CDs to contribute, I have a fairly fast CD burner.

-Brian Swaney