[opensource] Trouble loading OSU page in Linux

William R. Lorenz wrl at express.org
Sun Jul 29 19:58:10 EDT 2007

Hey Seth,

Just out of curiosity, is there a solution to while using OpenBSD's pf, or
will you guys be using something in place of OpenBSD/pf, instead?  I tried
to Google for a pf window size fix but didn't see anything immediately.

I'm curious if there's a simple pf filter rules adjustment for this?

--
William R. Lorenz