[opensource] Summertime...

William R. Lorenz wrl at express.org
Tue Jun 12 00:18:20 EDT 2007

So,

My natural inclination is to think the NSA ... but aren't they in Maryland
(as far as we know)? ;)  Oh well, it's all together nearby, I suppose. ;)

This kind of reminds me of the guy that came to speak with our class about
some of the things he was doing at the NSA and told us so much of assorted
exploits that I could tell he was talking about Cisco vulnerabilities. ;)

The NSA is so secretive that I almost want to work there from curiosity.
Didn't Larry Wall (creator of the Perl language) work for them, too?

Hope your summer, wherever it is, has fun things in store! ;)

--
William R. Lorenz