[opensource] Meeting Announcement: 3/6/07 - OPENSOURCE CLUBMEETING ANNOUNCEMENT: ======================================Date: 2/6/2007 Time: 7:00PM Room: 480 Dreese Labs Topic:Rockbox: Open Source Audio Player Firmware Presenter: Alex Lingo Roc

Wyatt trent.arms at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 13:49:13 EST 2007

Don't the university machines boot from an image and thus don't save any
data between boots?  I would think that it would be fine to install things
as long as you reboot when you're done (I've done it before with Audacity
and Praat).  And if it's a LAN party, you've gotta have Enemy Territory,
ya?  Best use of the Q3 engine ever.

-Wyatt