[opensource] Reminder: Dinner at Varsity Club at 6:00pm

Alexander J. Lingo lingo.13 at osu.edu
Thu Mar 8 13:44:24 EST 2007

Just reminding everyone that we will be meeting at the Varsity Club at
6:00pm today to have a nice meal. A copy of my last e-mail is below.

Hello All!

To celebrate the end of the quarter, we are having a get together on
Thursday,March 8th. We will be having dinner at the Varsity Club at 278 W.
Lane Ave at 6:00pm.

We have eaten at the Varsity Club the last few quarters and have had a fun
time with good food (and beer)!

We may not be able to get a single table for us all, since it is first-come,
first-serve, but we'll find a way to make it work.

See you all there!

--alex