[opensource] Dear Everyone - Take Lisp

paul c betts bettsp at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Mar 21 21:03:22 EDT 2007

It's Spring quarter again and that means that Matt Curtin is again
teaching the 2nd best CSE course that exists, 459.31, Programming Lisp.

Other than 560, this is by far the only course at OSU in which you will
receive the most amount of awesome from; I would be taking it for the 2nd
time if it didn't conflict with my ethics class. Lisp is a functional
language that involves lots of parenthesis. And butt-kicking (censored for
the children).

I'm currently debating if it is unethical to skip the ethics class and
show up to this one instead. Thoughts can be posted to this thread.

--
Paul Betts <bettsp at cse.ohio-state.edu>