[opensource] Dell PowerEdge 2500 :: Needs a Good Home

Brian Swaney swaney.29 at osu.edu
Tue Mar 27 14:59:16 EDT 2007

I think FreeGeek Columbus would be a good start for the computer... I
could ask some charitable groups I've worked with in the past, but I'm
sure someone else will find a use for it long before I reach them (if
you really want to try them anyway, just let me know and I'll buddy
pounce one of them).

In regards to the server, I'm sure you have far more experience than I
have.

-Brian Swaney