[opensource] The Future of Open Source Club & Spring Workshops

Alexander Moore moorea at cse.ohio-state.edu
Sat Mar 31 15:43:09 EDT 2007

I always had an idea to start a CSE Department Social at a bar or
something like that. If you've ever been in bolz you've probably seen
fliers for other engineering departments doing it, so why not us ?  Yes
I know that alot of CSE students would be more comfortable meeting in a
chat room(lol), but it's not a bad idea.

This would let us get to know other CSE people better, and perhaps some
of the faculty better as well, and from there we can invite them to come
to meetings.

Having been in a fraternity, I know how to set all this stuff up so it's
completely feasable, and it would get some of us CSE'ers outside for once.

My two cents,
Alex Moore (Big Alex)