[opensource] Automated Lab Access - get access to the lab without hassle

Paul Betts bettsp at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon May 7 13:29:40 EDT 2007

Alright, since several people have had trouble getting access to the
lab, I've come up with a solution that'll automate at least part of the
process. If you want access to the lab and a username for the PCs, send
an email to:

letmeinthelab at paulbetts.org

with the following text (add anything else you want, but make sure this
is in there, and formatted as such):

Name: Phil Mcnerdstein [Your Name Here]
BuckID: 444 444 4444 [The bold numbers on your BuckID]
Username: philmcnerdstein [A standard Unix username ie no spaces, etc]

An automated program will then dispatch Emails to the appropriate people
and get you set up! PS I've attached this program in case you're curious
how it works.

--
Paul Betts <bettsp at cse.ohio-state.edu>