[opensource] Automated Lab Access - get access to the lab without hassle

Paul Betts bettsp at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon May 7 17:38:58 EDT 2007

Sean Carrick wrote:
> Shiny, the script worked after a couple tries, it looks for
> Name:
> Buckid:
> User:
>
> Rather than BuckID and Username at the moment though, and the error
> message has the proper format.

Yeah, it tries to be a bit flexible on what you label the things; the
most strict one is the BuckID field, you have to have 7 numbers (I just
fixed the lowercase 'id' part)

> Now to go find a bit of a reference on Ruby, because I like this sort
> of automation, and want to take a good look at it.

Parts of the code are pretty hacky but you should be able to figure it
out. To run it, you'll also need the file I attached, grabbed from Ruby
1.9 SVN

--
Paul Betts <bettsp at cse.ohio-state.edu>