[opensource] Edge resistance between monitors with Metacity

Adam Porr porr.4 at osu.edu
Fri May 11 00:34:43 EDT 2007

Hello Gnome fans!

I've stumbled around the web for awhile, but I've been unable to
answer the following questions. If you know the answers (or where to
look), would you mind sharing them with me?

1.) Is it possible to configure Metacity to have edge resistance
between two monitors in a dual-head Xinerama configuration.

2.) If so, how?

Basically, I want my cursor to stick to the edge of the screen on one
monitor before moving to the second monitor in order to make it easier
to manipulate the scroll bar, close/resize buttons, etc. I get the
impression that it's possible to do this with other window managers,
but I prefer the simplicity of Metacity in general.

Thanks!

Adam

--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys F7F72CBA
2E02 EEAC EF67 E8B3 1FA5  6DF4 A0FB C0CF F7F7 2CBA