[opensource] Awesome Firefox Plugins

Paul Betts bettsp at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon May 14 23:35:32 EDT 2007

James Dinan wrote:
> Hey All,
> What are some other cool plugins you guys are using?

Some of my favorites (I'm too lazy to look up links):

* Adblock Plus - Like Adblock+Filterset.G, but with more filters

* del.icio.us - This plugin is *awesome*, it makes your bookmarks appear
everywhere, including keywords (like Google search, Wikipedia, etc).
http://del.icio.us/paul.betts are my links

* DownThemAll - download a whole page of links, filter by Regex

* GreaseMonkey + Platypus - These two plugins let you edit websites and
save them as a script that will make a page look like anything you want.
Remove blocks you don't like, change text, etc..

* It's All Text! - Lets you edit textareas using a real texteditor,
useful for blog posts, etc..

--
Paul Betts <bettsp at cse.ohio-state.edu>