[opensource] Some Linux/CUPS Printing Tips

Sean Carrick equality72521 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 14:22:03 EDT 2007

Has anyone found a good way to print to the CSE department printers
from a linux machine elsewhere?  At the moment, I'm using a script
that sends a file (ps or txt) using scp to stdsun then remotely runs
lpr, so I just type:

printinbolz paper.ps

But this is still a little clunky if there is some way to further
automate the printing.

Sean Carrick