[opensource] Awesome Firefox Plugins

Alexander Moore moorea at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed May 16 01:26:49 EDT 2007

Yeah Bork^3 is pretty fun when boredom sets in... or whenever you need
to use it for serious things.

A good page that I found hilarious with Bork's sweedish-ize function
turned on:
http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/classes.html

Download bork, enable 'View Bork Text' option, goto page, hillarity will
ensue.

-- The other Alex