[opensource] Re: It's Laptop Season

Alexander Moore moorea at cse.ohio-state.edu
Sat May 19 00:44:50 EDT 2007

Well I was hoping to turn my workstation into a server to host stuff,
and make the laptop my day to day machine.

WWDC eh? They will probably only announce an iPod nano phone widescreen
U2 edition. The only thing that turns me off about apple though is the
one button mouse, seriously.

The thinkpads do have three buttons... and a much higher resolution,
which I do love having. I'm just worried that if I get the thinkpad with
the Fire GL graphics that the Linux drivers will be non-existant or
craptastic, and if I get the x1400 graphics, it won't be enough to play
some decent games at native resolution.

--Alex