[opensource] ACM Computer Bowl vs. Faculty

Paul Betts bettsp at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon May 21 11:29:06 EDT 2007

Alright, turns out I'm now the official Team Captain of ACM Computer Bowl '07 and I've been tasked with coming up with a team, so I need some real clever people because we're going up against Ken Supowit's faculty team; if you know anything about Ken Supowit, you know that I'm probably totally screwed yet we're gonna give it a shot; I expect the entire thing will go similar to the first Mighty Ducks movie.

So if you're free from 3:00-5:00 this Friday, you want to help take down the faculty for bragging rights, and you pass my completely arbitrary awesomeness test, you *too* can be on the team! Send me an Email!

--
Paul Betts <bettsp at cse.ohio-state.edu>