[opensource] Hackathon ?

Nick Hurley hurley at todesschaf.org
Tue May 22 08:03:51 EDT 2007

On 22 May 2007, at 02:09, Alexander Moore wrote:
> So I was going through the Wayback Machine's caches of the old Open
> Source Website and I came across this:
> http://web.archive.org/web/20030119235213/opensource.cis.ohio-
> state.edu/art/pics/hackathon-20020503-1.jpg
> (picture of hackathon)
>
> What did everybody do at hackathon ?

Oof, that was a long time ago, probably 4 or 5 years. Mostly, we
worked on personal projects in an atmosphere where, if we were having
problems with it, we could just poke someone for help. Also, we
drank. A lot.
--
Peace,
   Nick

    "If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious
they are?"
-Hobbes