[opensource] Graduate School Job Opportunity

Marc Uhrich uhrich.1 at gradsch.ohio-state.edu
Fri May 25 12:21:40 EDT 2007

The Graduate School has a job opening for undergraduate student
assistants.  While our architecture here is based on Microsoft products
and therefore inherently not OpenSource, I think some on this list may
be interested or know someone interested in the opportunity.  The formal
job requirements are posted below.  Feel free to ask me any additional
questions.

Part-time student assistant(s) are needed to aid in management of our
workstations, servers, and data network.

This is an excellent opportunity for those aspiring to become systems
managers to gain valuable work experience and references prior to
graduation.

Experience with installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of
Microsoft Windows and Office is required.

Exposure to and interest in .NET, Visual Studio 2005, Sharepoint, SQL
Server 2005 is strongly desired.

Proficiency in web or print design is a consideration.

Must be able to lift 50 pounds (CRT displays and computers)

This is a part-time (20 hours per week), hourly position intended for
undergraduate students.

To apply, please send resume to brownfield.3 at osu.edu

Share this URL with your friends!

Marc Uhrich