[opensource] Fwd: Distinguished Guest Lecturer

Peter Dietz dietz.72 at osu.edu
Wed Nov 28 15:29:40 EST 2007

Opensource,

In case anyone doesn't get these guest lecturer emails, this sounds like a
very interesting talk.

And also, there is no topic for tomorrows meeting, and we are nearing
finals, so I think we should take a recess until Winter Quarter.  Also we
will find out Thursday if we are approved for funding from Engineers
Council, so in honor of tradition, shall we hold a social instead? i.e.
Varsity Club, Donatos