[opensource] call for presentations

Peter Dietz dietz.72 at osu.edu
Thu Oct 4 13:23:34 EDT 2007

Open Source Members,

I hope everyone who went to Linux Fest had a great time, and those who
were unable to do so will plan their schedule sooner, so they don't
miss out again.

Meeting Announcement
=================
= When: Tonight October 4, 2007
==
= Topic: no topic yet
==
=- Where: Dreese Labs 266
=================

We also need to have meeting events planned for the quarter, so I
request that anyone who would be interested in presenting something to
feel free to pick a time that you would like to present. I would love
to see more people getting involved this quarter/year.

Upcoming topics needing dates are: php, google maps api, parallel
processing programming language

And we could surely use your fresh ideas

Meeting 2 - Thursday Oct 4    7pm - DL 266   - ** Tonight **
Meeting 3 - Thursday Oct 11  7pm  - DL 266  -
Meeting 4 - Thursday Oct 18  7pm  - DL 266  -
Meeting 5 - Thursday Oct 25  7pm  - DL 266  -
Meeting 6 - Thursday Nov 1    7pm  - DL 266  -
Meeting 7 - Thursday Nov 8    7pm  - DL 266  -
Meeting 8 - Thursday Nov 15  7pm  - DL 266  -
Meeting 9 - Thursday Nov 22  7pm  - DL 266  -
Meeting 10 - Thursday Nov 29  7pm - DL 266 -
Meeting 11 - Thursday Dec 6   - Finals Week - Social

Past topics have included demos of (open source) software they use and
understand, something they have developed, and so on.

Getting the date you want will be based on first come first serve.

--
==
Peter Dietz