[opensource] Local ISPs

Peter Dietz dietz.72 at osu.edu
Tue Oct 9 13:12:03 EDT 2007

I'm looking for that same thing, we have timewarner/roadrunner cable (tv +
internet) and its about $120 monthly, and we still fight about who has to go
restart the modem this time....

I think AT&T Yahoo DSL availble, though it is likely slow. And I believe WOW
offers service in the area also.

OSU offers a buck 95 dialup, which I'm sure is a rock-solid performer
http://www.osuweb.net/

...but thats all I've been able to find in the area

On 10/9/07, Wyatt <trent.arms at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm looking for ISPs in the (campus) area.  Maybe one, maybe a combination
> of a few, but the major requirement is good up- and down-stream bandwidth
> and the ability to have multiple lines.  Good service and equipment, or at
> least service and equipment significantly above rock-bottom (Time Warner)
> would be nice as well.  Does anyone have any recommendations?

==
Peter Dietz
614-441-8182 - Phone
Computer Science & Engineering -- The Ohio State University