[opensource] Local ISPs

Adam Porr porr.4 at osu.edu
Wed Oct 10 16:17:00 EDT 2007

Hey Wyatt

Check out Speakeasy DSL:

http://www.speakeasy.net

I've been very happy with their performance and customer service. They
aren't the cheapest, but I've found them to be at least as solid as my
AC power. They have a variety of packages depending on how much you
want to spend. They also explicitly allow you to share your connection
with neighbors if you wish.

Adam

On 10/9/07, Wyatt <trent.arms at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm looking for ISPs in the (campus) area.  Maybe one, maybe a combination
> of a few, but the major requirement is good up- and down-stream bandwidth
> and the ability to have multiple lines.  Good service and equipment, or at
> least service and equipment significantly above rock-bottom (Time Warner)
> would be nice as well.  Does anyone have any recommendations?

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys F7F72CBA
2E02 EEAC EF67 E8B3 1FA5  6DF4 A0FB C0CF F7F7 2CBA