[opensource] 37 Signals Getting Real Book Tour

Jacob Eiting eiting.2 at osu.edu
Tue Oct 16 21:54:46 EDT 2007

Hey all,

Long time reader first time poster.

37 Signals is the group that brought the world Ruby On Rails. Today
on their blog, Signal Vs. Noise, they mentioned putting together a
speaking tour for their book, Getting Real. If you haven't read it I
suggest you do as its a great book on elegant programming and overall
design. You can read it online for free: http://gettingreal.
37signals.com/toc.php

They are asking for anyone with the ability to pull together 100+
attendants and a venue to send them an email. And as the biggest
university in the country this should be no problem. I would be
really excited to have them come and hear what they have to say. This
would be a great thing for the OpenSource club to sponsor. If the OSC
isn't interested we should still try and pull these guys in as they
have a real vision in the industry today.

Thanks,
Jacob Eiting