[opensource] LinuxFest

Farhad Salehi salehi at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon Sep 24 07:08:31 EDT 2007

LinuxFest Ohio is this weekend (the 29th) in Columbus. I am attending
the thing and would like to get a booth set up for the Open Source Club.
I will be there early in the morning as I will be setting up the FSF
booth and maybe manning it for a bit and so would not mind doing the
same thing for the club. Lets see if we can quickly get this sorted out
and at least have a presence like we did last year.

Here is when I am free and willing to man the booth.

10AM - 3PM including lunch.

Note: If there is no booth for us I will become a roaming booth.