[opensource] Re: LinuxFest

Farhad Salehi salehi at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon Sep 24 11:58:35 EDT 2007

Alright well let us try and get everyone who would like to help out to
meet sometime during this week. That way we can set up all promotional
things we would like for the event and come up with some schedule of
stuff. I am free all day tomorrow, in the evening Wednesday, and all day
Thursday. Hopefully that will work and we can get something going. Let
me know when you are free.