[opensource] First Meeting - Welcome Back - Thursday at 7

Peter Dietz dietz.72 at osu.edu
Mon Sep 24 23:30:03 EDT 2007

Hey Everyone!

The Open Source Club is excited to get the ball rolling and announce our
first meeting of the school year. As far as themes go, I think we can't go
wrong with the clever name of "Welcome Back". We'll catch up on new
projects, news, maybe a round (or two) of slashdot, but also some planning
for presentations this quarter, and preparations for this year's Ohio Linux
Fest this weekend.
Meeting 1 - Welcome Back