[opensource] Re: First Meeting - Welcome Back - Thursday at 7

Peter Dietz dietz.72 at osu.edu
Thu Sep 27 15:47:48 EDT 2007

OpenSource,

Because it might help to have an agenda, or list of topics for tonights
meeting, here goes:
1) Introduce everyone (hi, I'm bob...)

2) Dig into food, free pizza from Google

3) Open Source Things of interest

a)Gutsy Gibbon Beta released today (thats Ubuntu 7.10) which has some very
(very) awesome new features
http://www.ubuntu.com/testing/gutsybeta

b)Live boot of Gutsy Gibbon

c)Ohio Linux Fest coming up
http://www.ohiolinux.org/

d)catching up on all the neat computer things out there

--
==