[opensource] source code management

Peter Dietz dietz.72 at osu.edu
Thu Apr 3 16:30:16 EDT 2008

I'm curious as to what experience everyone has, and what they
recommend for source control management, the fancy word for version
control / revision history for files?

For 560 we will be starting our project and I don't think sitting at
the same computer or emailing the hell out of one guy will be a happy
way to do this. So how do people like or loathe svn, cvs, bitkeeper,
git, emailing the hell out of one guy for keeping software projects
easy, workable, efficient.

---
+++

==>
As for having a meeting tonight, I would like to cover svn/cvs and
such, but I know that I can't tackle that, atleast not yet, so I think
it might be best to have that as our meeting for next week.

Meeting: not tonight, save it for next week.
==>

--
==
Peter Dietz

Computer & Information Science -- The Ohio State University