[opensource] source code management

William R. Lorenz wrl at express.org
Thu Apr 3 16:33:31 EDT 2008

We used svn and Trac for our project, and it helped a LOT for management.

   http://trac.edgewall.org/

You can also get Eclipse plugins for svn (and other IDEs, I'm sure).  The
source viewing and wiki Trac provided proved invaluable for coordination.

Hope this helps.  Have fun this quarter. ;-)

--
William R. Lorenz

"In life, we come across many times to be average and few chances to be great.
The trick is knowing the difference and being ready when the doors are open."