[opensource] source code management

Paul Betts paul at paulbetts.org
Thu Apr 3 22:21:32 EDT 2008

All of these are inferior once you learn Git. Seriously. I used to think svn was good too but git blows all of them away. There's a good, free (for F/OSS) git hosting at Github.com. There's a good tutorial at http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/tutorial.html, and the Git cheat sheet at http://zrusin.blogspot.com/2007/09/git-cheat-sheet.html is handy too.

Paul Betts <paul at paulbetts.org>