[opensource] Meeting #3: Android and FCC Spectrum Auction

Farhad Salehi salehi at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Apr 3 22:30:02 EDT 2008

Brian Swaney wrote:
> /
> Peter Dietz wrote:/
>>  and not spending our money on an iPhone.
> I hope not... That is almost as pointless as Farhad's idea of the giant
> cheese wheel, and it's not restrictive enough. Maybe the GPhone whenever
> that comes out, but I still see no need for a club cell phone.
>
> -Brian Swaney

What is wrong with the giant cheese wheel. Look it goes like this:

1. Purchase Giant Cheese Wheel
2. ????
3. Profit

Did I mention there is a giant wheel of cheese involved.

Anyways, I may bring my new laptop to the meeting and if so I will
discuss how I may at a future meeting show how to hack it and get it to
work. I also am working still on my Wiimote hacks that I will ultimately
get around to presenting (could use help on it though).