[opensource] Sun Microsystems event on NetBeans

Bina Patel binadpatel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 11:44:27 EDT 2008

Hi everyone!  Sun Microsystems will be holding an event this Thursday, April
17th at 5:30 PM.  The talk will focus on NetBeans and mobile game
development. The NetBeans IDE is a free, open-source Integrated Development
Environment for software developers. You get all the tools you need to
create professional desktop, enterprise, web and mobile applications, in
Java, C/C++ and even Ruby. The IDE runs on many platforms including Windows,
Linux, Mac OS X and Solaris; it is easy to install and use straight out of
the box.

What:  NetBeans and Mobile Game Development
Where:  Dreese 263
When:  Thursday, April 17th at 5:30 PM
Who:  Anybody that is interested!

As always, free pizza and free Sun stuff will be there.  I hope to see you
there.  If you have any questions/concerns contact me at:
binadpatel at gmail.com .