[opensource] Re: [opensource-announce] Meeting [12/4]: Abusing the Unix Shell

Jim Dinan dinan at cse.ohio-state.edu
Sun Dec 7 22:17:08 EST 2008

Hi All,

Sorry for the delay.  The slides I presented from were from a class
taught at ARSC (the Arctic Region Supercomputing Center) in Fairbanks,
AK: http://people.arsc.edu/~cskills/schedule.shtml

The individual slide decks are at:

http://people.arsc.edu/~cskills/lectures/ARSC_Intro_UNIX_2008.pdf
http://people.arsc.edu/~cskills/lectures/ARSC_Shell_Scripting_2008.pdf

Another great batch of slides that we didn't get to is Joshua Malone's
presentation on shell scripting given to the Charlottesville unix user's
group:

http://www.chuug.org/talks/20070424/jmalone-chuug-bash_scripting.pdf

The wallpaper slideshow scripting example we discussed is forthcoming.

Cheers,
 ~Jim.