[opensource] Meeting [12/4]: Abusing the Unix Shell

Aaron Joseph joseph.181 at osu.edu
Tue Dec 9 11:05:26 EST 2008

>From what I've read I think it may be easier to get ATI cards working in
Linux. I know I had to put some serious time into getting 3 monitors to work
with my Nvidia cards..... so if ATI drivers aren't better than the Nvidia
ones then we all need to have a moment of silence for all the ATI users of
the world. Don't quote me on this, but I almost feel like I had read that
ATI drivers were open source. Of course this was a while ago, so I may be
wrong. Can anyone confirm/deny this claim? I want to buy new graphics cards
and I was looking to try ATI cards this time around.

--Aaron Joseph
 Joseph.181 at osu.edu
 419-297-2879