[opensource] dotProject

Peter Dietz dietz.72 at osu.edu
Mon Feb 18 14:03:16 EST 2008

We use dot project at work, and I hate it because I get assigned work units
more efficiently and with a deadly accurate understanding of what needs to
be done and when, but my manager seems to love it for some reason.

It is severely lacking any type of wiki component, but for occasions where
we need that, I think we are just going to use a forum for each topic, and
edit the first post according to what needs to be documented.

But for managing projects, and keeping a team organized, it pretty much
rocks. For user login, we use the osu single sign on, which makes it seem
integrated.

On Feb 3, 2008 9:15 PM, john langkals <langkals at pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu>
wrote:

> Hello Gang,
>
> Question...has anyone used dotProject project management tool?
> http://www.dotproject.net/
>
> Any comments or suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
>
> John

==
Peter Dietz

Computer & Information Science -- The Ohio State University