[opensource] Microsoft Dreamspark

Brian Swaney swaney.29 at osu.edu
Wed Feb 20 21:19:54 EST 2008

Haven't they been doing this for a while with C# and whatnot? Isn't this
what their new "cross-platform" XNA thing is ntSig talked about last
quarter? If you read its license agreement, it requires that you agree
never to port it to a non-Microsoft OS in return for being able to make
your own XBox games (the multiple platoforms being different versions of
Windows, alongside the XBox as another OS).

-Brian Swaney

NOTE: If you respond to this e-mail, please use your OSU-provided address,
unless otherwise specified. In order to block spam, any e-mails sent here
without an osu.edu or xxx.ohio-state.edu domain will not be received and
the sender can expect returned mail. If you do not have an OSU address, I
have probably already added you to a "trusted senders" list, and you
should be able to continue communications as normal. In the event that
you do not have an OSU address, and cannot reach me, please send an e-mail
to my address of Lavagolemking at aol.com letting me know who you are, what
you need to reach me for, and what addresses you're using so I can unblock
them.

Please also note that sending OSU mail from a GMail account will show up
as the GMail account. If the GMail account is not on a trusted senders
list, even if the From: address is trusted, the message will not be
delivered. If you encounter this, please send your first e-mail from
https://webmail.osu.edu/ and in that e-mail tell me the GMail address you
are using, and I will whitelist it. All following messages may then be
sent from either the GMail or OSU account. Sorry for any inconvenience
this may have caused.