[opensource] Office Computer Name

Silas Baronda silas.baronda at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 12:45:42 EST 2008

I recently had to think of a naming scheme for my servers so I have a
good starting point for this.
Here are some ideas.

greak gods,
cities, (some sound cool.  Think of AMD processor names)
stars, or planet names,
car names, (Yukon, etc.)
trees, (Redwood, maple)
vampire names, (I have no idea of examples for this one but sounds funny)
Airport names,
Different Devil names, (lucifer)
serial murders.