[opensource] How about an FS presentation?

Jim Dinan dinan at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Jan 24 08:43:46 EST 2008

Really??  No takers?  For the uninitiated, this list/newsgroup
(opensource) is for discussion, so don't hesitate to post here.  We have
a separate low-traffic list for announcements only
(opensource-announce).  :)

Also, ext4 is expected to merge into the mainline kernel in 2.6.25.  It
would be interesting to hear about what's new in ext4 (extents, for
example: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extent_(file_systems) ).

 ~jim.