[opensource] Meeting #3: Android and FCC Spectrum Auction

Peter Dietz dietz.72 at osu.edu
Thu Jan 24 10:15:31 EST 2008

Opensource,

Tonight we'll continue to look at Android and continue to dig deeper into
it.

Also, I thought I should let everyone know that today is the FCC Spectrum
Auction day. As in, the frequency used to broadcast analog television over
the air will be shut off in February 2009, and afterwards, those who win
todays auction will be able to pump data over that for mobile devices.

Meeting #3: Android and FCC Spectrum Auction

When: January 24, 2008 @ 7pm
Where: Dreese Labs room 266

Agenda: Discuss the results of the 700Mhz spectrum auction, work on making
an Android app, and not spending our money on an iPhone.

==
feel free to reply to this post with any spectrum announcement discussions
you may have. Our mailing list is open for all of you...
--
==
Peter Dietz

Computer Science & Engineering -- The Ohio State University