[opensource] Meeting #3: Android and FCC Spectrum Auction

Brian Swaney swaney.29 at osu.edu
Thu Jan 24 16:41:51 EST 2008

/
Peter Dietz wrote:/
>  and not spending our money on an iPhone.
I hope not... That is almost as pointless as Farhad's idea of the giant
cheese wheel, and it's not restrictive enough. Maybe the GPhone whenever
that comes out, but I still see no need for a club cell phone.

-Brian Swaney

NOTE: If you respond to this e-mail, please use your OSU-provided address,
unless otherwise specified. In order to block spam, any e-mails sent here
without an osu.edu or xxx.ohio-state.edu domain will not be received and
the sender can expect returned mail. If you do not have an OSU address, I
have probably already added you to a "trusted senders" list, and you
should be able to continue communications as normal. In the event that
you do not have an OSU address, and cannot reach me, please send an e-mail
to my address of Lavagolemking at aol.com letting me know who you are, what
you need to reach me for, and what addresses you're using so I can unblock
them.