[opensource] SWE Career Fair Volunteering

Peter Dietz dietz.72 at osu.edu
Fri Jan 25 15:55:16 EST 2008

SWE, Society of Women Engineers is having a career fair and they have
monetary grants available if to groups that can volunteer for it.

If anyone has the time to get together a group of people to help them out,
you can earn some money for the club...

The powerpoint has the list of jobs and money
http://swe.osu.edu/site/08%20Volunteer%20Grants.ppt

And we would need to turn this contract in to them.
http://swe.osu.edu/site/08%20Volunteer%20Grant%20Contract.doc

Its actually due today, so if anyone is on campus and could find people for
this, well, then its money...

===

Also,

There will be a speaker from Sun Microsystems to talk about Open Solaris on
campus next Tuesday at 7pm. There will be pizza and drinks, and it should be
pretty informative. We will be sponsoring them to come, so I'm thinking that
will be our meeting next week.

--
==
Peter Dietz

Computer Science & Engineering -- The Ohio State University