[opensource] VPN + OSU + Linux

William R. Lorenz wrl at express.org
Tue Mar 18 17:25:41 EDT 2008

Brian,

You're probably referring to the Cisco VPN client and the PCF file and all
that happy jazz?  I know there's a Linux version of the client that should
work as long as they don't push out a firewall requirement to the clients.

What issues are you specifically experiencing with the VPN client config?

--
William R. Lorenz

"In life, we come across many times to be average and few chances to be great.
The trick is knowing the difference and being ready when the doors are open."